|View from the Mira Mar Pier postmarked 1947|
|Luna Fishing Pier postmarked 1953|
with a bowling alley, restaurant and tackle shop was constructed over the shipwreck of the Fanny and Jenny. The wreckage created a natural reef, making for good fishing. It was later renamed and then . Currently it is called .
For more about the wreck of the Fanny and Jenny click on this link: